Monday, October 09, 2006

Wabutchi Elementary School

I've been sick the past few days. I'll update when I'm feeling a bit better.

If you've been reading my blog from the start - you'll recall that I'm always suddenly put on the spot to give a speech...here's some wonderful pictures and video footage of how I have no idea what to say or do. It's posted on one of the elementary school''s webpages. Look at me make a fool of myself. Under the 4 pictures - there is a link that has a telephone near it - click on it and download. You can watch that way. As embarrasing as this link is - it gives you a great idea of how I just have no idea what to do in those first situations. Enjoy.

Merry Christmas Jon.

http://www.mediaship.ne.jp/~elswabu/what/katuyaku/060911/sara.html


By the way - the one picture with the girl in front of me is her welcoming me to the school in English. The third picture is of the dance the 5th & 6th graders did for me.

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

my poor sissy is sick.....hope you feel better soon!!!!!

Anonymous said...

aww sara that was cute!! great speech