Thursday, September 21, 2006

Videos of Haneko Odori



Someone from my English Conversation Class gave me 4 small clips of me dancing. I tried putting them together. You can get the gist. Sorry the quality sucks!



Professional dancers - this is what I should look like =) These women actually go to Australia to dance. I aspire to be like them! ha!



If you recall in my earlier posts when I first saw this dance - I mentioned how the drummers themself are mesmerizing to watch. I think it's so beautiful how they play with such heart and soul. Id rather they taught me how to drum than dance!

Hope you enjoyed this post! It's funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Much Enjoyed.... Great Lunch hour reading!!!
"Aunt" Chris

Anonymous said...

oh those were great videos! you looked great dancing!! i want to learn@!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara! Wow those videos were so awesome and what do you mean?! You were a great dancer! Plus, I bet they were just happy you were trying to embrace their festival's traditions. It looked like a great time, though! I wish I was there! :)

ollie said...

Loved the videos...and so Sara's Big Adventure continues. You looked so full of energy and happy. Thanks for including all of your followers in on your events. What a workout too.
Love AA