Monday, May 21, 2007

the ants go marching one by one..

hurrah hurrah
not really.
they are all over my bedroom floor and I have discovered they live underneath my tatami mat in there. You can't just tear up a tatami mat to remove the problem. I put packaging tape OVER the hole so no more will come out and then I placed two ant traps right next to where they want to go home. That way, I am hoping in their mass panic they will fall for my secret booby trap of ant traps. It's times like these I realize I am not prepared to live on my own. I hate taking care of problems like this cause I don't know what to do. I hope Yasko can help me tomorrow...


I should be posting the next portion of my Cambodia update soon. Furthermore, this past weekend I went to Tokyo and saw Sumo and went to a festival and whatnot. I hope to get to that before it gets too outdated...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you should buy some spray or something

Anonymous said...

You write very well.