Saturday, September 13, 2008

Montreal

Plattsburgh is only an hour south of Montreal. I have always loved this city and clearly still do. After working about 70 hours in a week for orientation, my colleages and I had a bit of a "disorientation" in Montreal. My office is very small and we all get along really great. I feel I was able to easily walk into friendships because of this. So, here's a bit of an introductory blog.

The picture below is of Cat and I in front of a church in the evening in Montreal. Cat is my direct supervisor at work.

This is Cody and I in Old Montreal. Cody is a student advisor for issues mostly concerning visa and immigration. Him and i started at the same time. A great part of working with Cody is that he also spent time in Japan on JET for two years. It's helped with my transition back to America. We can share small stories about Japan and it helps keep it alive in my head!

No comments: