Tuesday, June 10, 2008

and the lasts begin...

I have already had 3 lasts.

1. Last day at one of the best elementary schools I taught at between the 15 different elementary schools I was placed at in the past two years.
2. Last day with my volunteer position as a Peer Support volunteer for other English teachers within Japan.
3. Last day teaching the advanced adult class on Global Issues that I started this past year.

With all these 3 lasts, I am starting to wonder if I made the right decision in going home?

Life's tough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara,
Don't start questioning...you've got to start peeking into the door thats starting to open.
AA

Unknown said...

of course you made the right decision!! we all miss you back at home! haha but seriously its going to be hard leaving anything that has been a huge part of your life for 2 years. And, besides its too late now to go back in time, its much better to look forward to all the great things/people that are waiting for you at home! :) i can't wait to see you hunnie I love you!

Anonymous said...

Sara , you need to come home we all miss you, Think about this over the past 6 yrs between college and Japan poor old dad has not seen you more than 20 days booo hooo